HIIIIII.
I'm bored. :l
Can someone entertain me? Somehow.. bahhhhh.
Got back results today. I'm pretty much satisfied with my emath and amath hehheh. :)
And my science.. tsktsk. Such disappointing chem results. SUCK ARSE. I HATE SCIENCE.
stupid einstein and newton.
Just realised that i'm rather strong in sourcebased questions haha yea being kinda thickskinned here but that's what i think ah. and i lost marks cus of my structured essays.
but hey it's over. at least i have two results to be happy with. :)
Let's wait for cheena tmr man. Ha.Ha.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Previous Posts
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
- F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Are they people who would cheer you...
- waha. amath just ended. having amath tutorial late...
- waha hellooooooooo! in school now. and i've just f...
- whoaaaaa~ i love my own layout. hahahaha yea =P hm...
- new layout! everything got lost! GOSH GOSH GOSH! a...
- This is the way i like my entries now. So disappo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home